To be saved is more than just believing!!!
Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, AND the faith of Jesus.
Commandments of God [Exodus 20:3-17]
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Jesus summed it up in Mark 12:29-31 by saying:
The first of all the commandments is…thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. (Commandments 1-4)
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. (Commandments 5-10)
Commandments 5-9 also in Matthew 19:18-19
Commandment 10 also in Luke 12:15
Repent your sins and follow Christ!!